My favorite place to be

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Invisible Handicap?



I am plagued by a forgetfulness and a lack of concentration is that a handicap ? I could park my car at the big wall mart parking lot and totally forget where i put it why ? Is it the medication I have to take to keep me standing up because I have this silly Menieres. Its an "invisible handicap" I tell myself when I park in those handicap places when I am not feel well. But do those of you out there feel that way? I wonder with those people looking at me thinking "she doesn't look disabled to me!" I try my best not to park in those spaces only when i don't feel right or when my memory isn't working right for me. Most days I want to tear my hair out. Its more of a loss of the ability to know how I feel for the day, As if i stand some days the floor feels like its pulling out from under me.. This week has been hell with pressure has been so low that I have been in bed for almost 5 days. The loud noises with the storms have been horrible and to top things off I have had really bad migraine's that have come over and left my head and body in torn to pieces.

I am chronically put of balanced when i walk or move. this weird feeling I have right now.5 days of nothing but true yelling and thinking and praying God I have thank you for an awesome bed. 5 days of my life Topsy-tuvy motion with pillows all around as I thrash around in pain Everyday it just wears on me down . Everyday it just wears on me! I long to be able to walk normal again , to feel normal in balance and not feel drunk all the time. My head is just full of pressure , my ear hurts , imbalance what a horrible feeling and all the anxiety that come with this stupid disease. I feel low today I i pray I want things to go away lord please take this horrible thing away from me ..

No comments: