My favorite place to be

Friday, February 17, 2012

Moving To California Less Dizzy But not Happy

After 3 years of this disease taking over my life and being dizzy and feeling out of control. After much thought and praying I have decided to move to California to a climate that is better and where the atmosphere pressures are stable most of the year around here. The pressure here in Southern CA is 30.30 which is wonderful and when they have a low pressure come through it goes down to a low about 29.00 which for me is high. We are taking a chance on this move to help me get back on my feet and start living a life without so much drugs and without so much sickness. I know its a big deal to move my family all the way out here and leave my whole family behind me in Kansas and all my friends its so hard to do. I moved out here to CA over 4 weeks ago and since I have been here my head is more clear and I am not as dizzy. Everyday I am less dizzy I have to say I am happy to finally feel for the first time in years not like a drunk. I still have the ringing in my hears but the dizziness is so much better and the pressure in my head in my ears is so far better then anything else its amazing. ITs what I have prayed for right... But the realization of moving here has hit hard on me. WHAT HAVE I DONE! IS IT WORTH IT? All things take time that's what everyone says it will take time to get used to being alone and being out here in Ca but I truly hate it here i miss home so much it hurts. My kids are so unhappy it hurts my heart to see them suffer because of my disease. This stupid MD takes and takes and takes its like I can't seem to win the fight. I feel like I am running away from it but it keep finding me for a moment here in Ca I feel good inside for the first time in so long I feel like I can go and not be worried about the weather the pressure and my being dizzy so much that I can't see. I long to be steady, calm, even-tempered. No matter what happens I will not be afraid, I will not be easily upset, I will not give up hope. These are all thing I want to be and feel. I want to feel steady in my own body again. I want to be calm in my emotions and mind. I pray please God I don't want to be afraid anymore I want to be strong and I want hope in knowing that God is taking care of things for me. My hope is that moving here will be that i go into remission for my meniere's so lets see how things happen .. Here's to the New Part of my LIFE

No comments: