My favorite place to be

Friday, November 19, 2010

Feeling Invisible

Its been awhile since i have written. I had a bad attack that sent me to bed for a week after a very low pressure system came. My head packed in ice and pain killers and muscle relaxers and my dear friends that could came over and babysit me all day taking me to the bathroom and giving me ice chips. Recovering from that attack took awhile but as aways the ringing in my ears and the pressure in my ears still there and on some days its just hard to even function. Its been hard to sleep once again I have tried a different pillow, different positions, reading , praying , even tried warm milk (which I am not fond of). I take 5 different medications that cause drowsiness one of them an actual sleeping medication. Every night I swallow downers that would take a horse down and yet every night well most nights I sit along with my tinnitus when is bad it will even wake me up from my sleep and keep me up. I am still physically in this world but feeling totally disconnected from it . The days when everyone is living their lives all I want to do is nothing , crawl back into bed and beg God for him to take this ringing out of my head. I feel invisible , exhausted and I want to do things , I need to keep doing things but deep down inside I don't have enough energy to go. I feel like I float through my day , existing here among my family and friends. I ask God . Will I Suffer for long? Will there ever be relief? Will I ever know of a normal day again ? please stop the ringing and my head hurting LORD help me find REST!!

No comments: