My favorite place to be

Friday, September 10, 2010

What is Meniers disease? my Friends ..

I feel funny writing my feeling on this blog I have always been a huge writer but its always been so private. But sometimes I guess a door has to open up and maybe what I get out of this is for my friends and family to understand what I am going through so I don't have to explain it to them and they don't have to feel like they don't understand and I don't have to feel like they don't care. Also maybe to find someone or even others out there who understand what I am going through. All I know first of all is I Trust in God to fight this for me . He won't let me down even when I give up on myself I simply have to live through it and ask God to get me through it. The second thing I have to understand and accept but still haven't is that I didn't cause this , I don't deserve it, and there is no easy way to fix it, there is no cure for it, and I simply have to live through it. The third thing is to hold on and know that those who care about me will be right by my side to help me and I must let them help me...
ok enough about that stuff. back to what the hell Is Meniers or what we call it here at home MAN-EARS .. is a condition with vertigo , tinnitus and progressive deafness caused by a dysfunction of the endolymphatic sac in the inner ear. Fluid-filled sends signals of sounds and balance to the brain which now my brain can't handle because of all the fluid in the ear.. they can do brain surgery but they can't do anything about the ears go figure ?? .. Its unpredictable disease Tell me about it !!
Menieres disease is very rare for me at my age being a bi-lateral (both ears) two years ago one day I thought I was having a stroke totally dizzy couldn't stand up, couldn't hear, couldn't talk, my right side went numb, back then it when I look at it I wish it was a stroke that was something that could have been fixed.. Two years ago since then its been a very sudden and unexpected attack took place sending my world spinning around that hasn't stopped since . The doctors say it there isn't much to do but meds and diet. I spend alot of my time researching about this what others are doing about treatments and drugs its a crock of shit if you ask me.. It is all sum's up that I have fluid in ears that they can't get to in both when i stand up it makes me feel like I am drunk all the time.. While I am on the subject. my NORMAL day since then is feeling of spinning (vertigo) the ringing in the ears haven't stopped and my hearing is just horrible and getting worse... I would like those that read this blog to comment on there lives Normal or what you make it .. Everyone has something going on in there lives it would nice to know how shitty to know that you are having a shitty time too..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are writing this blog. I hope that you can connect with other sufferers. God is asking you to suffer for a purpose, we don't know yet what that is. I'm so sorry you are going through this. You have seen miracles in your life, let's be open to other one, that you can heal! :-)

Anonymous said...

Baby, what can I say, but I love you so much and I am right here to be by your side every step. Yes, I agree with Jrmiastate 95 that this is good for you. I know you have faith, but I also know how angry you are. That is normal. Who wouldn't be angry? All I have to give you is a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, empthy, lots of hugs and kisses and my love. I would trade you places in a heart beat, my wonderful child. I've always been there for you and I continue. A mother's feels her child's pain. A mother's love is everlasting. Remember, you don't have to be strong all of the time. You don't have to do everything for everyone all of the time. It is time for us to take you in our arms and care for you, my dear child, Krissy. MOM