My favorite place to be

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dizzy and Can't go to K-State:(

Finally, the storm arrived last night . Two days of low pressure which totally wipes me out and today looks like a beautiful day outside. Yesterday felt like someone was sucking the air out of the sky but today the humidity is gone and its a wonderful 78 degrees. I want so bad to just get up from this bed this morning and not feel like I went out and partied like it was 1999 last night (minus the party and going out of course) But I wake up already having anxiety even before I step a foot out of this bed I am stressed out. How is my body going to react today ? How is my body going to react physically that it just cascades from there and I don't even give myself a chance BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS THERE ! the spinning and head spinning the ringing ! But you want to know the Bitch of it all .. Anxiety causes Dizziness.. Are you freaking kidding me ! OH but don't worry I have a pill for this too that I take.. and breathing treatments to do deep breathing exercises.. Today is Saturday .. I had k-state tickets .. I wanted to go so bad to take my older daughter Libby with me and go she hasn't gotten to go for awhile . Just in the car like we used too.. not a worry in the world drop by the old KD house ... Go to the game .. Watch K-state maybe kick ass.. hm mm well yet another disappointment damn it !

No comments: