My favorite place to be

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Up's and Down's of Weather Hello

Up and down, hot and cold , Rainy and sunny has me a dizzy, ringing nightmare. I can't imagine what i would be like if i wasn't on the SERC medication I think I would be a mess. With Halloween and candy all over the place which is a no-no for MD but I can't help putting my hand in the bowl of M&M jar. But after about 100 of them(I have no will power damn it) I start to feel the results of them in my head and my body becomes a dizzy mess. All of this the weather and candy all of this brings me down to that dark place. I have been home for days and feel like not even like I care to leave. I haven't slept in days the roaring in my ears keeps me awake at night and the pressure in my head feels like 2 boards are being pressed with my head between them and I just know one day my head is going to pop off..
The SERC has been a miracle this I praise God for everyday. I do have to say my vertigo is 90% better and my attacks are so much less. But my uncontrollable tinnitus is starting to wear me down. I feel extreme fatigue and exhaustion all the time. I can't concentrate and I can't remember anything and sometimes I feel disoriented (maybe because of all the hearing problems) all of this I sum up being that I AM MENTALLY TERRIFIED!
Right now with the weather I have muscle and joint pain and malaise due to the atmospheric pressure changes. all of this I am experiencing high anxiety and I get scared that I am going to be someplace by myself and that I will have an attack. I think that is why I am staying home and don't want to go anywhere. This isn't me, this isn't who I am .. where did I go?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are down. I don't know what you are taking for the ringing ears thing, but my old English teacher has that as well and she takes Tegratol to control it. Hers has gotten much better with that medicine. Hope you get to feeling better.

Ed Ligtenberg said...

You are such an awesome fighter I am very proud of you!! You work so hard for our family despite what you go thru everyday.... Thank you do much..... Love you always and forever

Your cookie doo!!!!